ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
The Department of M.A(HRM) was established in the year 2011 which caters to the demand of management professionals by preparing its students for challenging careers through an intensive curriculum. This course is designed to ensure the holistic development of students and instills in their professionalism, critical thinking and decision making.
SCOPE OF HRM
- HR Department is an indispensable part of the organization that must be very efficient for the right functioning of any organization.
- HR Jobs are mostly suitable for Women candidates.
- HR Jobs are highly remunerative.
- Some HR Jobs are also part time in which some work can be done from home.
- As the number of organizations and consulting firms are increasing in number in India there are numerous HR Jobs in India.
- The organizations are looking for the fresher’s at executive levels in HR jobs in India so that they can build an image in the industry.
CAREER IN HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
- Employment and placement managers
- Recruitment specialists
- Employment interviewers or human resources consultants
- Compensation, benefits, and jobs analysis specialists
- Occupational analysis
- Employee welfare managers
- HR Executive
- Performance Management
- Training and development managers
- Training specialists
- Labor relations managers